City Vet Services


A Pet Passport is required so your pets can travel throughout the EU and many other countries and then return home to Ireland.

City Vet can issue a passport for a cat, dog or ferret with little formality under most circumstances.

The pet must be microchipped and vaccinated against rabies. The vaccination against rabies must be administered at least 21 days before your pet leaves Ireland.

Some countries have special entry requirements so we recommend you contact us once you have decided you are taking your pet abroad.